- The program will help selected startups get off the ground, expand their business, explore new models, and improve sustainability practices starting in January 2024.
- The deadline for submission is October 31, 2023, through this link: https://bit.ly/CDTAapply
Are you an entrepreneur in the cultural tourism sector? This is your chance to shine! The CulturalDeTour Acceleration Program is looking for 30 startups and SMEs based in Spain, Greece or Slovenia.
Creative Europe presents this Program in the framework of the CulturalDeTour project, which aims to enable companies related to cultural tourism to gain valuable insights and develop essential skills to grow and expand their businesses through digitalization, technology and sustainability using the Earth-Centered Design Methodology, an approach that seeks to create products and experiences that are good for people and good for the planet.
Innovative entrepreneurs, SMEs or early stage sustainable cultural tourism businesses can be selected by the Program to undergo intensive business development, explore new business models and improve sustainability practices between January and June 2024.
Exclusive resources for the development of the companies in the Acceleration Program:
During the 6-month duration of the CulturalDeTour Acceleration Program, those selected will have benefits such as:
- National and Transnational Workshops
- Specialized Individual Mentoring
- Access to Industry Experts
- Thematic Courses and Webinars
- Networking with the Best in the Industry
Who can apply?
The CulturalDeTour Accelerator Program welcomes startups, SMEs or early stage companies based in Spain, Greece or Slovenia, operating within the cultural tourism sector.
Apply through this form: https://bit.ly/CDTAapply
Program schedule and support phases:
- Outreach and selection: September 2023.
- Application period: September 2023 – October 31, 2023
- Evaluation period: November 1, 2023 – November 30, 2023
- Selection of 30 companies
- Announcement to applicants: December 10, 2023
- Launch of CDT Accelerator Program: January 2024
- End of CDT Accelerator Program: June 2024.
About Cultural DeTour:
Creative Europe’s Cultural DeTour project aims to use design-driven innovation and sustainability integration to drive collaboration and entrepreneurship in the cultural tourism sector, and create a strong cross-sector and transnational innovation network to enhance economic resilience during the recovery phase of COVID-19.
CulturalDeTour is the product of a unique collaboration between three heterogeneous but complementary partners from across the European Union – Envolve Entrepreneurship (Greece), Finnova (Spain) and Arctur (Slovenia).
Finnova is the Spanish-Belgian foundation based in Brussels and Spain (headquartered in Valencia), working for the promotion and development of innovation and entrepreneurship in the EU. Finnova’s experience in leading communication and dissemination activities of European projects is combined with a solid proven track record in business creation and entrepreneurship support programs, such as accelerators, incubators and events, as well as its commitment to training and employability of young people.